Rebecca Baker, LPCC
Insurance & Fees
My fee is $125 per hour for individual therapy
I accept the following insurances:
- Anthem Commercial & Medicaid
- Aetna & Aetna Betterhealth
- Humana Commercial & Medicaid
- Kentucky Medicaid
- United Healthcare/United Behavioral Health
- UHC Medicaid
*Commercial Insurance is purchased either through an agent or employer. It is not state-funded like Medicaid or Medicare*
- I grew up in Lexington, KY, then moved out west for several years and returned to the area in 2021.
- I went to Western Kentucky University for my undergraduate degree and the University of Memphis for my graduate degree.
- Some of my specialties include working with adolescents with sexually maladaptive behaviors, people with depression, anxiety, and mood disorders, people suffering from trauma and ADHD, and those in the LGBTQIA+ community.
- I genuinely love being a therapist because I enjoy other people and am grateful to walk alongside my clients in their journey to improve their mental health.
My Approach & Philosophy
- I strive to foster an atmosphere of compassion and safety.
- Making my clients feel they have the freedom to engage through an authentic human connection is essential to me and can be the catalyst needed to facilitate the healing journey.
- I aim to incorporate different modalities and approaches into treatment, so each session is unique for the client.
- I approach therapy through an unstructured approach which can be helpful for those who are seeking flexibility.
- Some of the things I enjoy doing are: traveling, listening to music, attending concerts, swimming, crafting, and playing board games/cards.
- I have a pug named Chez.
- I love animals and believe they can be very healing.
- Laughing is my favorite; I’m a sucker for corny jokes, puns, and anything silly/goofy
- I’ve traveled to 10 different countries and love learning about other cultures
Have a Question?
*If this is an emergency call 911 do not use this form*
2285 Executive Dr Ste 325 Lexington, KY 40505
Vary Depending on Need