Meet the Team!
Jenn Webb LCSW, LCADC
Owner & Therapist
Jenn is the owner and one of the therapist for Resurgence Counseling Center, LLC (RCC). She is originally from Paducah, KY and moved to the Lexington area to pursue a college education. While in college she ran into some detours that helped bring her into social work and for that she will forever be grateful. Seeing others begin to believe in their dreams is what brings her life energy.
- Jenn has a deep love for comfy clothing and aim to be as comfortable as possible all day long.
- She does her best work with clients who love to laugh and enjoy a professional level of sarcasm….or maybe just sarcasm in general
- She is a graduate of University of Louisville and Eastern Kentucky University
- She began RCC to work with women struggling with inadequate coping skills to navigate and achieve their goals.
Dr. Monica Himes is a licensed clinical social worker and certified alcohol and drug counselor. Monica has received her Ph.D. in Social Work from the University of Kentucky. Monica loves working work individuals with substance use issues and has a desire to work with couples and families who are struggling with addiction in their family unit.
- When not seeing clients, Monica loves painting, cooking, reading, and DIY projects.
- Monica is an avid football fan and is a diehard Greenbay and UK fan.
- Spending time with her husband and two adult children is especially important to Monica. She also has 3 dogs and 1 cat!!
- Fall is her favorite time of year.
Dr. Monica Himes LCSW, CADC
Aleshia Wilson, BA
Aleshia is the communication liaison for Resurgence Counseling Center. She has served Kentucky communities for years as a case manager and is ready to assist linking clients to resources not only with Resurgence but with other resources within the Lexington community. We aim to build a referral list that gives clients the best options if we are not able to serve them.
Brooke is a licensed clinical social worker. She received her MSSW from the University of Louisville and her BASW from the University of Kentucky. She believes that people are resilient and want to help others on their journey to positive change. Brooke loves working with individuals who are struggling with relationship issues, trauma histories, and substance use issues.
- When not seeing clients, Brooke loves exercising, listening to music, socializing, reading, and traveling.
- She enjoys spending free time with her family and friends and her dog, Ellie.
Brooke Brinksneader LCSW
Billing & Scheduling Specialist
Michelle is the billing and scheduling specialist for Resurgence Counseling Center. Michelle is the first point of contact for many clients looking to schedule or ask questions regarding services here. She also helps to ensure that everyone is able to use their insurance the fullest extent possible to minimize any unnecessary expenses for the clients.
- When not serving clients, Michelle loves spending time with her family which includes 4 children and her husband along with a million animals of varying sizes.
- Michelle is an avid Wildcat fan… GO CATS!!!
- She enjoys reading and couponing.
We Are Expanding!
Check back soon to meet the new team members of Resurgence Counseling Center
About Resurgence Counseling Center
At Resurgence Counseling Center, it is our mission to empower and nurture women right where they are and in all the chaos of their life to achieve balance, intention, and purpose for both their professional and personal life.