Lauren Connors, LMFTA
Insurance & Fees
My fee is $90 per hour for individual therapy
I accept the following insurance:
- Anthem Medicaid
- Aetna Betterhealth
- Humana Medicaid
- Kentucky Medicaid
- UHC Medicaid
*Commercial Insurance is purchased either through an agent or employer. It is not state-funded like Medicaid or Medicare*
- My pronouns are she/her.
- I received my Bachelor of Science in Psychology from EKU and my Master’s in Marriage and Family Therapy from Northcentral University.
- Lexington is my home and where I was raised.
My Approach & Philosophy
- By providing a safe, judgment-free environment, I hope my clients can process, discuss and heal from their issues.
- I genuinely care about my clients and hope this care and concern prevent them from feeling alone during their mental health journey.
- As a teen mom, I utilized resources that have helped me throughout my journey, and through these same resources, I hope to help my clients achieve their goals.
- I am a single mom to three (18, 14, and 10).
- One of my favorite things to do as a family is to spend time traveling with my kids.
- We have seven pets
- Horror movies are my go to
- When not spending time with my family and pets, I devote a lot of time to being a cheer mom!
Have a Question?
*If this is an emergency call 911 do not use this form*
2285 Executive Dr Ste 325 Lexington, KY 40505
463 S 4th St Danville, KY 40424
9400 Williamsburg Plaza Ste 320 Louisville, KY 40222
Vary Depending on Need