Haley Wohner, LCSW
Insurance & Fees
Insurance & Fees:
My fee is $125 per hour for individual therapy
I accept the following insurances:
- Anthem Commercial & Medicaid
- Aetna & Aetna Betterhealth
- Humana Commercial & Medicaid
- Kentucky Medicaid
- United Healthcare/United Behavioral Health
- UHC Medicaid
*Commercial Insurance is purchased either through an agent or employer. It is not state-funded like Medicaid or Medicare*
My preferred pronouns are she/her. I was born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. I graduated from Eastern Kentucky University with my undergraduate degree and then attended Campbellsville University for my Masters. I specialize in anxiety, depression, and stress management. I also work with children and adolescents.
My Approach & Philosophy
I always want to create a space that feels welcoming and safe. By working collaboratively with clients, I can help them feel included in the therapeutic process. It is essential for me to help people process their experiences, emotions, and thoughts through therapy. Therapy can be such a beneficial experience for so many individuals, and I want to make that experience a positive one if I can. I see how healing and empowering therapy can be, which is a beautiful aspect. Through therapy, I hope to help clients cope and heal. I enjoy being a therapist because it can be an experience for individuals full of growth and healing. If I can be a part of that experience or witness that growth throughout therapy, it also brings me a feeling of joy.
My therapy goal is for my clients to always feel supported, heard, and safe.
- I love music, so concerts are a fun experience I gravitate towards.
- Small things that can instantly boost my mood would be eating ice cream, drinking a Dr. Pepper, or watching the sunset.
- I believe it is never too cold for ice cream.
- I am a massive animal lover, and at one point, my family had ten dogs.
Have a Question?
*If this is an emergency call 911 do not use this form*
2285 Executive Dr Ste 325 Lexington, KY 40505
Vary Depending on Need