Destini Elkins, CSW
Insurance & Fees
My fee is $90 per hour for individual therapy
I accept the following insurances:
- Anthem Medicaid
- Aetna Betterhealth
- Humana Medicaid
- Kentucky Medicaid
- UHC Medicaid
*Commercial Insurance is purchased either through an agent or employer. It is not state-funded like Medicaid or Medicare*
- My pronouns are she/her
- I’m from Central Kentucky – Go Cats!
- For nearly a decade, medical social work has been my calling.
- I received my Bachelor of Arts in Social Work from Eastern Kentucky University.
- From there, I went on to the University of Louisville Kent School of Social Work where I obtained my Masters of Science in Social Work.
- I have a Certification in Oncology Social Work
- Currently in pursuit of my LCSW in the state of Kentucky.
- Some of my specialties are: Tobacco Treatment, Oncology, Chronic Illness, Medical Trauma, Grief/Bereavement, Anxiety, Depression, Life Transitions, Family Conflict, Stress, Coping Skills
My Approach & Philosophy
- I enjoy and look forward to working with guys, gals and non-binary pals.
- I bring my authentic self to each session and encourage you to do the same.
- By utilizing various treatment modalities, I am able to tailor each session to your individual needs.
- With a safe, empathetic, and supportive environment, I create an environment that advocates for all the therapeutic needs of each client interaction.
- I love a good concert, a quick getaway trip, curling up with my two dogs, and seven hours of commercial free football with my husband during NFL season.
- My spirit animal is a meerkat
- I cuss a little
- I enjoy a healthy dose of sarcasm
Have a Question?
*If this is an emergency call 911 do not use this form*
2285 Executive Dr Ste 325 Lexington, KY 40505
Vary Depending on Need