Sarah Cookie, BA
Insurance & Fees
I can work with clients receiving therapy services from one of our therapists and have Medicaid.
- I was born and raised in Louisville, KY, and moved to Lexington, KY, for school, but I have lived in Paris, KY, with my husband for roughly four years.
- I received my BA in Psychology and Political Science from the University of Kentucky in 2018.
- I am currently working on my MSW from the UK.
- Has the most experience with youth and young adults learning to navigate adulthood.
- I also work with clients who are a part of the LGBTQ+ community, children in and out of foster care, and clients learning to cope with Attention/Learning Disorders.
My Approach & Philosophy
- I believe in taking a person-centered approach to both case management and therapy.
- Every person is unique; therefore, each meeting will be tailored to your needs.
- I strive to create a non-judgmental environment as I want to ensure all of my clients feel as though their thoughts and feelings are valid as we work through what makes you, YOU!
- I love to shop online or plan fun outings with my nephew.
- My favorite way to unwind after a long day is watching a movie!
- Two of my go-to shows to binge-watch are Criminal Minds and Friends.
- I love animals – I currently have two dogs and two cats since we live in the country and are surrounded by llamas, horses, and cows.
Have a Question?
*If this is an emergency call 911 do not use this form*
2285 Executive Dr STE 325 Lexington, KY 40505
463 S 4th St Danville, KY 40422
Vary Depending on Need