Rachel Mattaline, LCSW
Insurance & Fees
My fee is $125 per hour for individual therapy
I accept the following insurances:
- Anthem Commercial
- Anthem Medicaid
- United Healthcare/United Behavioral Health
- Kentucky Medicaid
*Commercial Insurance is purchased either through an agent or employer. It is not state-funded like Medicaid or Medicare*
I am originally from St. Louis and moved to Louisville several years ago. I went on to get my Master of Science in Social Work from the Univerity of Louisville. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker for the state of Kentucky. I have experience in residential, inpatient, and outpatient services. I worked in community mental health for years as a therapist in mental health and substance use treatment. I love working with adolescents and young adults who are experiencing depression and anxiety. I also enjoy helping individuals who are struggling with substance use based disorders.
My Approach & Philosophy
- I do my best work with clients who are ready put time into their progress and know that change can take some time.
- I aim to give every client an individualized treatment plan and we use your goals to focus on in each and every session.
- I believe that an individual should be treated with respect without regard to their past choices.
- I believe in recovery and I believe that people can make positive changes in their lives every day.
- I love spending time with my dog and snuggling on the couch together
- I love working out and spending time outdoors when I am able to.
- I love Italian food and cooking in general
- I love to read in my free time and use it to decompress
Have a Question?
*If this is an emergency call 911 do not use this form*
2285 Executive Dr Ste 325 Lexington, KY 40505
Vary Depending on Need