Kelli Stephens, CSW
Insurance & Fees
My fee is $90 per hour for individual therapy
I accept the following insurances:
- Anthem Medicaid
- Aetna Medicaid
- Humana Medicaid
- Kentucky Medicaid
- Optum/United Healthcare Medicaid
I grew up in Manchester, Ky but moved to the Lexington area while attending college. I currently live in Richmond, Ky with my husband. I went to Eastern Kentucky University where I earned my bachelor’s degree in psychology. I then decided to go on to get my Master’s Degree in Social Work from Campbellsville University. I am a Certified Social Worker in pursuit of becoming a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. I also plan to start the DSW program in the next few months to further my education.
My Approach & Philosophy
- I believe that as humans, we all have struggles. There are many factors that challenge us daily. We all need help at times. I feel compelled to help people who are going through these life struggles to overcome situations that arise.
- I feel that people generally strive to be good. When we have issues with our basic needs not being met (food, shelter, safety, love and belonging, self-esteem, etc), it puts stress on us that can become overwhelming at times. I feel that everyone needs a sense of self satisfaction and a purpose in life to keep us motivated. I want my clients to know that they will never be judged or have to feel ashamed for any reason and I will make it a priority to help them, ensuring all of their needs are met.
My Ideal Clients
I have experience working with a variety of clients who are dealing with issues such as trauma, anxiety, depression, homelessness, PTSD, and substance use. I also have experience providing couples and family counseling. I have worked with a wide range of clients from all ages and backgrounds and understand the importance of creating a therapeutic environment based on the developmental stage that the client is in.
- I love to spend time with my husband and kids.
- I enjoy traveling and visiting new places, especially if there is a beach involved.
- I love socializing with people and find that laughter is the best medicine.
- I also enjoy sports, especially watching UK basketball and cheerleading.
Have a Question?
*If this is an emergency call 911 do not use this form*
463 S 4th St Danville, KY 40422
Vary Depending on Need