Jenn Webb, LCSW, LCADC
Insurance & Fees
My fee is $125 per hour for individual therapy
I accept the following insurances:
- Anthem Commercial
- Anthem Medicaid
- Anthem EAP
- Humana Commercial
- Tricare East
- United Healthcare/United Behavioral Health
- Kentucky Medicaid
*Commercial Insurance is purchased either through an agent or employer. It is not state-funded like Medicaid or Medicare*
I am originally from Paducah, Kentucky, and completed my bachelor’s degree from Eastern Kentucky University. I went on to get my Master of Science in Social Work from the Univerity of Louisville. I am a dual-licensed therapist as both a Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor and a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. I have experience in residential, inpatient, and outpatient services. I worked in community mental health for years as both a therapist and a clinical manager. I currently also work as a clinical supervisor and billing supervisor for a methadone treatment facility in Kentucky. I began RCC to work with women struggling with inadequate coping skills to navigate and achieve their goals.
My Approach & Philosophy
- I have a deep love for comfy clothing and aims to be as comfortable as possible all day long.
- I do my best work with clients who love to laugh and enjoy a professional level of sarcasm….or maybe just sarcasm in general
- I believe in individualized treatment to meet the client’s needs not the client needing to meet the treatment requirements.
- I believe that addiction is not a moral failure but instead a maladaptive coping strategy that is being used to solve for an underlying issue such as trauma, anxiety, or depression.
- I believe in harm reduction models of treatment both with mental health and susbtance use treatment.
- I eat ice cream all year long and have had my husband get out in a snow storm just to get me some Denali Mint Moose Tracks… Don’t worry he didn’t get hurt!
- I have become a mother through adoption and am a foster mother as well.
- Baking and cooking are my favorite ways of relieving stress and calming me down.
- I love skylines and am so glad I live near two beautiful ones in Louisville and Cincinnati
- I am currently working on my doctorate
Have a Question?
*If this is an emergency call 911 do not use this form*
2285 Executive Dr STE 325 Lexington, KY 40505
1402 Hustonville Rd Ste B Danville, KY 40422
9400 Williamsburg Plaza Ste 320 Louisville, KY 40222
Vary Depending on Need