Heather Spera, LCSW, LCADC
Insurance & Fees
My fee is $125 per hour for individual therapy
I am working on accepting the following insurance plans
- Anthem Commercial
- Humana Commercial
- Tricare East
- United Healthcare/United Behavioral Health
*Commercial Insurance is purchased either through an agent or employer. It is not state-funded like Medicaid or Medicare*
- I received my bachelor’s in Psychology from Northern Kentucky University and then received my Master’s in Social Work from the University of Kentucky.
- I am a longtime resident of Central Kentucky and have worked in several agencies supporting clients with addiction and mental health concerns.
- Several years of my experience have been spent working in private practice.
- I have my independent licensure as an LCSW and LCADC for the state of Kentucky.
My Approach & Philosophy
- Relating to the individual is very important to me.
- I tend to have a different way of looking at things and am able to offer a different perspective.
- It is important for everyone who comes to see me feel cared for a supported while they aim for their goals.
- I have two children that my husband and I adopted through foster care
- I absolutely love all things Disney
- Small things make me so very happy . A small sticker could make my day as a child.
Have a Question?
*If this is an emergency call 911 do not use this form*
2285 Executive Dr STE 325 Lexington, KY 40505
1402 Hustonville Rd Ste B Danville, KY 40422
9400 Williamsburg Plaza Ste 320 Louisville, KY 40222
Vary Depending on Need