Haley Price, LCSW
Insurance & Fees
My fee is $125 per hour for individual therapy
I accept the following insurances:
- Anthem Commercial & Medicaid
- Humana Commercial & Medicaid
- United Community Plan
- UHC Commercial & Medicaid
- Aetna Commercial & Medicaid
- Passport by Molina
- Kentucky Medicaid
*I do not accept any commercial or medicare plans*
I grew up in La Grange, KY but relocated to Georgetown, KY for my schooling. I attended Georgetown College and earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology. Then, I attended the University of Kentucky and earned a master’s degree in social work. Recently, my husband, our two precious daughters, and I moved back to La Grange. With this move, I transferred from the Lexington office to the Louisville office. I look forward to connecting with clients in this new location. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker for the state of Kentucky.
My Approach & Philosophy
- I love working with young and middle aged women, especially mothers and college students. I have the most experience working with clients struggling with anxiety, depression, and trauma-related disorders.
- I like being a therapist because I get to support people and help them navigate difficult times and difficult emotions, while teaching skills and tools for how to cope.
- Someone should come see me for therapy because they want to make a change and don’t know where to start or because they need support in it. I can be that person to help guide, teach, and support.
- I believe in creating a therapeutic environment built on mutual respect and setting individual goals with my clients based on their unique situation and needs.
- Summer is my favorite season of the year because I love the sunshine and warm weather.
- I love spending time with my husband and daughter when I am not at work!
- I have one very spoiled dog named Phoebe that I love to snuggle and take for walks.
- I can’t stand the taste of coffee– instead, I get my caffeine intake through Chai Lattes.
- I enjoy crafts/sewing, baking, cycling class, and spending time with family.
Have a Question?
*If this is an emergency call 911 do not use this form*
2285 Executive Dr STE 325 Lexington, KY 40505
1402 Hustonville Rd Ste B Danville, KY 40422
9400 Williamsburg Plaza Ste 320 Louisville, KY 40222
Vary Depending on Need