Haley Price, CSW
Insurance & Fees
My fee is $90 per hour for individual therapy
I accept the following insurances:
- Anthem Medicaid
- Humana Medicaid
- United Community Plan
- Passport by Molina
- Kentucky Medicaid
*I do not accept any commercial or medicare plans*
I grew up in La Grange, KY. I came to the Lexington area when I went to Georgetown College, then I stayed after I graduated. I went to Georgetown College for my bachelor’s degree in psychology and the University of Kentucky for a master’s degree in social work. Currently, I live in Georgetown with my husband and our sweet daughter. I am a certified social worker and working on obtaining my LCSW.
My Approach & Philosophy
- I love working with young and middle aged women, especially mothers and college students. I have the most experience working with clients struggling with anxiety, depression, and trauma-related disorders.
- I like being a therapist because I get to support people and help them navigate difficult times and difficult emotions, while teaching skills and tools for how to cope.
- Someone should come see me for therapy because they want to make a change and don’t know where to start or because they need support in it. I can be that person to help guide, teach, and support.
- I believe in creating a therapeutic environment built on mutual respect and setting individual goals with my clients based on their unique situation and needs.
- Summer is my favorite season of the year because I love the sunshine and warm weather.
- I love spending time with my husband and daughter when I am not at work!
- I have one very spoiled dog named Phoebe that I love to snuggle and take for walks.
- I can’t stand the taste of coffee– instead, I get my caffeine intake through Chai Lattes.
- I enjoy crafts/sewing, baking, cycling class, and spending time with family.
Have a Question?
*If this is an emergency call 911 do not use this form*
2285 Executive Dr STE 325 Lexington, KY 40505
463 S 4th St Danville, KY 40422
Vary Depending on Need