Brooke Brinksneader, LCSW
Insurance & Fees
My fee is $125 per hour for individual therapy
I accept the following insurances:
- Anthem Commercial
- Anthem EAP
- Humana Commercial
- Tricare East
- United Healthcare/United Behavioral Health
*Commercial Insurance is purchased either through an agent or employer. It is not state-funded like Medicaid or Medicare*
I am a licensed clinical social worker. I received my MSSW from the University of Louisville and my BASW from the University of Kentucky. I have worked with primarily children and adolescents who have experienced trauma and help them heal and get their voices heard in court. I love working with individuals who are struggling with relationship issues, trauma histories, and substance use issues.
My Approach & Philosophy
- I believe that people are resilient and want to help others on their journey to positive change
- I believe that an individual heals with their trauma when they are ready and shouldn’t be rushed.
- I use a variety of modalities to help my clients with their treatment goals.
- I love exercising and try to do it regularly.
- listening to music, socializing, reading, and traveling are some of my favorite pasttimes.
- She enjoys spending free time with her family and friends and her dog, Ellie.
- If you see Brooke already you may email her at email@example.com or call/text her at 859-251-8684
Have a Question?
*If this is an emergency call 911 do not use this form*
2285 Executive Dr Ste 325 Lexington, KY 40505
Vary Depending on Need