Britt Alexander Coyle, CSW
Insurance & Fees
My fee is $90 per hour for individual therapy
I accept the following insurances:
- Anthem Medicaid
- Humana Medicaid
- United Community Plan
- Passport by Molina
- Kentucky Medicaid
*I do not accept any commercial or medicare plans*
- I was born and raised in Lexington, KY, and have recently moved to Georgetown.
- I graduated from the University of Kentucky with my bachelor’s degree and then I received my Master of Social Work from Spalding University.
- I am a certified social worker and working on obtaining my LCSW.
My Approach & Philosophy
- I enjoy working with adolescents and adults. I also enjoy assisting clients who have issues with depression, anxiety, trauma, serious mental illness, and substance use disorders.
- Helping people in my community and providing therapy has allowed me to help those affected by trauma, mental health, and substance use issues.
- Being a therapist allows me the opportunity to assist my clients on their journey, whatever that may be.
- Sometimes we may be the only positive interaction our clients have.
- Celebrating all the wins with our clients no matter how small is very important.
- I feel that I provide a safe, calm, and nonjudgemental environment.
- I also will provide person-centered care that is tailored to their individual needs.
- I am a diehard Louisville and Philadelphia Eagles fan
- I am left-handed
- I enjoy trying new food spots and eating in general
Have a Question?
*If this is an emergency call 911 do not use this form*
2285 Executive Dr STE 325 Lexington, KY 40505
463 S 4th St Danville, KY 40422
Vary Depending on Need