Billie Wilder, LPCC-S
Insurance & Fees
My fee is $125 per hour for individual therapy
I accept the following insurances:
- Anthem Commercial & Medicaid
- Aetna & Aetna Betterhealth
- Humana Commercial & Medicaid
- Kentucky Medicaid
- United Healthcare/United Behavioral Health
- UHC Medicaid
*Commercial Insurance is purchased either through an agent or employer. It is not state-funded like Medicaid or Medicare*
- My pronouns are she/her/hers.
- I am a Lindsey Wilson College graduate.
- I have over 22 years of experience in the Mental Health industry, both in Substance Abuse and Behavioral Health.
- My specialties include addiction, addiction medicine, and trauma. I am experienced in all aspects of mental health counseling, including adult and young adult.
- Person-centered therapy is the primary modality of therapy used during sessions.
- However, I also utilize Person-Centered Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Reality Therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy, and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy.
- My clients need to know that I will meet them where they are.
- I will always ensure my clients feel welcomed, not judged, and free to be themselves.
- I enjoy riding Harleys, cooking, reading, spending time with animals and binge-watching mindless television.
Have a Question?
*If this is an emergency call 911 do not use this form*
2285 Executive Dr STE 325 Lexington, KY 40505
1402 Hustonville Rd Ste B Danville, KY 40422
9400 Williamsburg Plaza Ste 320 Louisville, KY 40222
Vary Depending on Need