Stephanie Gentile, LPCC
Insurance & Fees
My fee is $125 per hour for individual therapy
I accept the following insurances:
- Anthem Commercial & Medicaid
- Aetna & Aetna Better Health
- Humana Commercial & Medicaid
- Kentucky Medicaid
- United Healthcare/United Behavioral Health
- UHC Medicaid
- Tricare East
*Commercial Insurance is purchased either through an agent or employer. It is not state-funded like Medicaid or Medicare*
- I am originally from Roanoke, VA but have lived in Louisville, Kentucky, for six years.
- Being a therapist is one of the greatest honors of my life.
- Following a traumatic childhood incident, I was placed in therapy as a young child.
- I witnessed my family struggle with mental health and substance abuse throughout childhood and adolescence. I knew I wanted to be a part of helping others achieve wellness and fulfillment.
My Approach & Philosophy
- I know what it’s like to struggle, and I have been (and continue to be) the individual who has sat across from a therapist, having to do the hard work of changing patterns.
- By offering an empathetic, authentic, and genuine investment in my clients, I hope to make them feel comfortable telling me their stories.
- There is always something new to learn, and because of this, I am constantly seeking knowledge on how to help my clients best.
- I believe in practicing what I teach my clients, and I’m invested in helping people create sustainable change!
- I love reading, painting, meditation, writing, caring for my plants, and being outdoors.
- Because I am introverted and gain energy from spending time alone, abstract art is a form of therapy for me.
- Small talk might be my least favorite thing.
Have a Question?
*If this is an emergency call 911 do not use this form*
2285 Executive Dr STE 325 Lexington, KY 40505
1402 Hustonville Rd Ste B Danville, KY 40422
9400 Williamsburg Plaza Ste 320 Louisville, KY 40222
Vary Depending on Need