Casey Hudson, LCSW
Insurance & Fees
My fee is $125 per hour for individual therapy
I accept the following insurances:
- Anthem Commercial & Medicaid
- Aetna & Aetna Betterhealth
- Humana Commercial & Medicaid
- Kentucky Medicaid
- United Healthcare/United Behavioral Health
- UHC Medicaid
*Commercial Insurance is purchased either through an agent or employer. It is not state-funded like Medicaid or Medicare*
- My pronouns are: she/her/hers
- I’m from Kentucky and attended the University of Kentucky for school.
- I became a therapist because I have always had a passion for helping people.
My Approach & Philosophy
- My specialties include: Anxiety, depression, trauma, substance use and comorbidity.
- I utilize the following treatment modalities: CBT, DBT, ART and motivational interviewing.
- By providing a warm and non-judgmental space for people, it allows them to explore themselves and what’s been bothering them.
- I’m a twin!
- I love spending time with my dog.
- I love to hike – I’ve been to Asheville more times than I can count.
- Playing video games or reading a book is my favorite way to wind down after a busy day.
Have a Question?
*If this is an emergency call 911 do not use this form*
2285 Executive Dr STE 325 Lexington, KY 40505
1402 Hustonville Rd Ste B Danville, KY 40422
9400 Williamsburg Plaza Ste 320 Louisville, KY 40222
Vary Depending on Need